SERVICESCOSMETIC DENTAL BONDING
An attractive smile that stands out from the crowd can bring great benefits to your confidence and wellness. If you want a healthy, beautiful smile, cosmetic dental bonding could be the solution for you.
Cosmetic bonding is a procedure in which a tooth-coloured composite resin material is applied to affected teeth. Thus, cosmetic bonding teeth can drastically improve the appearance of imperfect teeth.
Do you have any of the following?
- Asymmetrical smile
- Staining and discolourations on your teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Exposed or damaged roots
- Teeth with poor size or shape
- Gaps or spacings between teeth.
If these issues are familiar to you, then cosmetic dental bonding could be an effective solution for you.
Benefits Of Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Some patients prefer dental bonding over dental veneers or crowns because the cosmetic bonding procedure is shorter and can be less invasive. Overall, the benefits of cosmetic bonding teeth can be summed up below:
- Done in a short period of time
- Minimal damage to enamel and/or dentine
- Less invasive
- Looks natural
- Safe and painless
Within one visit, our dentist can help you have an even and beautiful smile.
What Is The Procedure For Dental Bonding?
Cosmetic dental bonding begins with a consultation with your dentist to assess your smile and discuss your wants and needs. After that, the treatment will take place as follows:
- A composite resin will be selected in a colour matching the shade of your surrounding teeth.
- Your dentist will roughen the surface of the tooth so that the resin can adhere properly.
- Bond is placed on the surface enamel
- The putty-like resin will be applied to the tooth and moulded until it reaches the desired shape.
- Then, it will be hardened using ultraviolet light.
- Your dentist may further shape the resin as well as polish the surface to match the rest of your teeth more closely.
All of this can be done in-chair within one session with your dentist! You should brush and clean your teeth as normal and try to minimise any habits that could wear down the composite resin (eg biting on ice cubes etc)
Why Choose Blackburn Family Dental Care
At Blackburn Family Dental Care, our team of experienced professionals ensure that you are in capable hands when you go for cosmetic bonding in Blackburn. We also make sure that you are comfortable and informed throughout every step of the way!
If you would like to find out more about cosmetic dental bonding in Blackburn, come and see us at Blackburn Family Dental care. Give us a call today to set up an appointment.
1 Main St,
Blackburn VIC 3130
Mon & Wed & Fri
8am - 8pm
Tue & Thur & Sat
8am - 5pm
Get in touch
Conveniently positioned for patients seeking cosmetic dental bonding in Blackburn, Box Hill, Burwood, Nunawading, Mitcham, Vermont, Forest Hill, Canterbury & Surrey Hills. Our Blackburn North Dental Clinic is next to Blackburn station via the Belgrave or Lilydale line. Walk towards Main St (2 minutes) and you will see a light blue signage.
Parking is available behind Blackburn Family Dental, entering Main St or alternatively on S parade.
Many buses, including 703 and 765, are also in close proximity to our Blackburn North dental clinic.